Saturday, August 30, 2008

Did you know?

Keith and I (and the kids were "helping") went through the garage this morning ditching junk we had collected in there and cleaning all the mold off the really important things. I think when tropical storm Fay came through and we had all that rain for so many days the mold just went crazy in there (it's not totally enclosed). So there was furry mold all over any fabric that was exposed, including my single Graco stroller! Did you know you can take the entire cover off and wash it in the washing machine?? I had no idea, but I was determined to try because that seemed the only way to salvage it. I'm not sure I'll be able to get it back on, but it is clean now :o)

We're set to make our trip to Gaithersburg this coming Thursday through Saturday. Keith's dad courageously volunteered to come watch the kids! I think he might be crazy, but we are so grateful!! And I'm sure they will all have a great time! Though I am definitely leaving Meghann's number with him :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment