Saturday, September 13, 2008

Our free Chick-fil-A

So, I've been a little busy packing around here, but I finally downloaded my pictures to my computer so I'll do some catch up.
On Labor Day, Chick-fil-A was giving free chicken strips to everyone who wore a collegiate shirt so we all donned our game gear and got an almost free dinner! Keith and the kids were all in Tennessee shirts, but I still wore my Clemson one :o) The kids had a blast on the playground but we had to twist their arms to get them to eat (I can't believe Samy won't even eat fast food!). Here are some pictures...

2 comments:

  1. So adorable!...Where are the beach pictures?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, so I love seeing your cute kids eating chicken. But where are the new pictures from Maryland, your new house, church, friends....don't forget about us Florida people!! =) We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete