Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Fun, fun, fun

I had the great joy of accompanying all the Pastors College wives in a special surprise for them this past Saturday. They were told to meet at the Sovereign Grace offices at 8 AM sharp and we then we whisked them away to fun-filled day of surprises. It was such a blessing to get this time with these precious women! Many encouraging conversations with no little ones to tear us away. I was so grateful to get to enjoy this time with them!

Well, my fun weekend didn't end there...I got to take my dear little Isaac out on our first date! We went to Krisy Kreme where he quickly picked out the doughnut with chocolate icing and sprinkles. And he ate every sprinkle he could find! We stopped at the train in Olde Towne and played on it for a few minutes too. It was so much fun to be with my little guy all by ourselves :o)

And then it snowed!! It began Monday morning and by lunch there was enough on the ground to go out and play. The best part was that Keith was off work so we all got to play together! The kids and I went sledding this morning, but the sun is quickly melting much of the snow away now.

No comments:

Post a Comment